Labour Card is a very important document for people who are working in un organized Sectors Example: Construction workers, Electricians, Plumbers, Mechanics, Road side vendors, Painters, carpenters , Tailors etc.
To apply need following documents :
1. Aadhar Card
2. Ration card (BPL/APL)
3. Bank Passbook
4. 2 passport size photos
Benifits of a Labour Card:
1. Pension after 60 years
2. On birth of Female Child Rs 30,000 and Male Child Rs 20,000.
3. Natural Death Rs.54,000
4. Accidental Death : 5 Lakh
5. Medical Reimbursement of Money.
6. School children 1st standard upto Masters Scholarship.
7. Marriage amount for Male or Female children’s Rs.1 Lakh.
8. Gas Cylinder
9. Bus Pass Free for Children
7. Accidental losses if not death 2 Lakh.
8. Upto 20k Equipments for Skill people.
9.Help in Construction of House upto 2 Lakh
10. Newly born child upto 3 years Rs.6,000 yearly nutritional amount.
Don’t miss from sharing this scheme, spread the awareness it may help someone.
Further details can contact
Enr.Muzakkir Ali Khan