* Israel is asking Saudi Arabia to pay 100 billion dollars in compensation for the properties of Jews since the time of the Prophet *
* The Israeli government demands * Egypt and Saudi Arabia to compensate for the property of Jews on their land *
* Israel considers the property of the Jews in Egypt *
* And Saudi Arabia in exchange for the Palestinian right of return. *
* One hundred billion dollars from Iran in compensation for hundreds of dead and missing Iranian Jews *
* Israel is demanding Bahrain, too, for compensation for the property of Jewish families who used to live in Manama *
In a big surprise, Israel is currently preparing, through the Director General of the Property Department at the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs, a bill that will be presented to the Knesset next March that obliges the Israeli government to demand the Egyptian authorities to return the property of Egyptian Jews who left the various Egyptian cities starting in 1948 in preparation for putting them on the tableInternational negotiations in the event of pressure on Israel for the Palestinian right of return.The bill is divided into two parts
The first calls for Egypt, Mauritania, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya, Sudan, Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, Jordan and Bahrain for compensation for the property of 850,000 Jews, worth 300 billion US dollars, divided among themselves according to the last population census of the Jews in 1948.
As for the second section of the law In it, the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs calls on Saudi Arabia to pay compensation of more than one hundred billion dollars for the property of Jews in the Kingdom since the time of the Prophet, peace be upon him, and it is a project that is currently working on senior Israeli experts in international law, history and geography at the universities of Bar Ilan and BeershebaTel Aviv, Jerusalem and Haifa, with special funding, was set at 100 million US dollars, deducted from the 2012 budget of the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
As for Iran, it has a special section within the framework of the same project, as Israel is asking it to pay one hundred billion dollars alone in compensation for hundreds of dead and missing Iranian Jews inside Iran without knowing their fate to this day.
The interesting thing is that Israel is also asking Bahrain for compensation for the properties of Jewish families that lived in Manama and have Jewish cemeteries in Bahrain to this day, according to information leaked from the Israeli project.