Ministry of Railways have announced to run 15 pairs of Special Trains on specific routes from 12th May, 2020 with certain guidelines to be followed in booking the reserved tickets. Now certain relaxations are given in the earlier guidelines issued for booking of reserved tickets in the notified 15 pairs of special trains.
The terms and conditions revised are as under :-
- The Advance Reservation for these trains has now made it as 30 days. (instead of 7 days )
- All the reservation quotas earmarked in normal Rajdhani Express trains will be defined in these trains.
- However There will be no provision for Tatkal and Premium Tatkal Quota.
- RAC/Waiting List tickets will be issued in these trains as per extant instructions. However, Waitlisted Passengers will not be allowed to board the train.
- First reservation chart will be prepared atleast 4 hours before scheduled departure of the train and second chart shall be prepared 2 hours before scheduled departure of the train.
- Current booking shall be permitted, if any berths are vacant, after preparation of first chart until the preparation of second chart.
- Booking of reserved tickets shall be permissible through PRS counters, Post office PRS locations, Yatri Ticket Suvidha Kendras and also through online booking including authorised agents of IRCTC.
- These instructions will be implemented with effect from booking date 24th May, 2020 and for trains starting date 31st May, 2020 onwards.